Monday 11 January 2010

Unusual Ideas Rug and Matching Slippers

Unusual Ideas Rug and Matching Slippers

Interior Design
Interior Design 
FreshHome-Design
 Modern Interior I think most of you out there are fascinating by unusual ideas when it comes to interior design. And when those ideas become practical, the interest grows. This is the case with Tapistongs, a very cool rug from Lise El Sayed. I particularly like the texture of the material and the color which make this carpet a “must have”. Not only is it interesting and fun, but also modern and quite stylish. I can’t help wondering how would I “treat” the slippers if I were to own one of these. Because, even though they fit great next to the rug, I know I would be very tempted to wear them all the time, which would make them tear off way faster than the carpet itself. What do you think about this crazy idea?
Art of Interior Designs
Modern Living Rooms Design from Tumidei

No comments:

Post a Comment